Campaign for a Century
Master Plan: Phase III
Guided by our mission to provide students with an "enriched and supportive community," the vision of Rectory's Campaign for a Century is to build, enhance, and grow Rectory's physical and financial resources. These improvements will serve to benefit students now and long into the future.
- COLHOUN GYMNASIUM RENOVATION & EXPANSION, PHASE I
- BIGELOW ACADEMIC BUILDING RENOVATIONS
- ENDOWMENT: BRAD SEAWARD SCHOLARSHIP FUND
- Houses 24 students in a functional, comfortable, spacious home-like design.
- Strengthens community and increases student safety through its on-campus location where Cedars Dormitory once stood.
- Increases faculty housing options with the addition of two faculty apartments and the conversion of dormitories to faculty residences.
- Expands the ground floor to include a fitness center.
- Constructs a new girls' locker room on the lower level to accommodate the needs of the growing population of female students.
- Upgrades the athlete and visitor experiences through improvements to the training and wrestling areas, and a reconfigured entrance.
- Improve classroom climate control and increases natural light to promote an environment conducive to all learners.
- Creates new office space for the Director of Academics directly adjacent to teachers and classrooms.
- Maximizes student learning through access to curriculum-enhancing technology and resources.
The Time is Now
The Campaign For A Century is the initiative that will secure Rectory's brightest future by inspiring our students to pursue their greatest versions of themselves, and positioning our school at the forefront of independent, junior boarding education.
Carry the legacy of Rectory forward by making your gift to the Campaign For A Century today!
For more information, contact Fred Nagle at 860-963-6740, ext. 340