Elementary School Requirements
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
Prospective Elementary School Students Entering During The 2018-2019 Academic Year:
The Admissions Office encourages prospective Elementary School families to make an appointment to tour the School, submit an application, and then request an appointment for a class/room visit.
Applications for Admission to the Elementary School should be completed and submitted to the Admissions Office no later than January 15. Rolling admissions takes place after this date, provided that space is available.
Completion of The Rectory School's application requires:
- A completed Online Application Form
- $50 application fee
- Classroom visit with the Elementary School teachers and follow-up conversation with Maria Carpenter, Director
- Transcripts from your child’s current school
- A completed Teacher Recommendation Form
- A completed Parent Statement (See Application Form)
- Any test results that address your child’s academic or psychological needs
Financial aid is granted to families on a need basis. The forms must be filed with the School Scholarship Service of Princeton, New Jersey, by February 1. Missing the financial aid deadline may jeopardize your child's chances of receiving financial assistance from The Rectory School.
To expedite the process, we suggest that you go to the following link: sss.nais.org
Here's a helpful link to find out information on financing or loan programs through Tuition Management Systems:www.afford.com
WIRING FUNDS: Please contact the Admissions Office for the steps to wire funds. Thank you.