Study Abroad At Rectory School
- 138 acres in bucolic Pomfret, Connecticut;
- 24 buildings, including 11 dormitories, and the John B. Bigelow Academic Center, which houses the library, offices, classrooms, computer and science labs;
- P.Y. and Kinmay Tang Performing Arts Center, which offers a 236-seat auditorium, music classrooms, and practice rooms;
- Craig Colhoun Athletic Center, which includes the gym, state-of-the-art fitness center, wrestling room, locker rooms, and athletic trainer's office;
- Outdoor athletic facilities with six tennis courts, six athletic fields, the Jeffrey Langford Memorial Baseball Field, a cross-country course, a low ropes course, hiking and biking trails, and a pond for fishing and skating;
- Three first-class buildings for dining, performing arts, and studio arts;
- An expanded library;
- Three buildings on campus remodeled into beautiful dorms for girls;
- Deal House, the newest building acquisition, restored for offices of Development, Alumni, and Placement;
- The Morgan Witter Rogers Jr. Infirmary, a State licensed overnight infirmary.
United States 65 percent
International 35 percent
International: Austria, Bermuda, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Nigeria, Russia, Rwanda, Singapore, and Thailand.
United States: Alabama, California, Connecticut, Florida, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, Vermont, Wisconsin