Rectory offers a Comprehensive Tuition Plan.
This plan ensures complete transparency regarding annual expenses for your child to attend Rectory School.
Under the Comprehensive Plan, tuition includes the cost of attending Rectory's academic program, use of a Chromebook, textbooks, field trips, meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner for boarding students and lunch for day students), athletics (equestrian has an additional fee), MELP, many weekend activities for boarding students, laundry for 7-day boarders, yearbooks, and tuition refund insurance.
Families are also able to choose from a variety of payment options which can be found below.
Rectory provides $2.2 million in financial aid each year to 30% of the student body. Click the buttons below to learn more:
Additional Services Available (Not Included in Tuition)
- Transportation to and from Rectory - Varies
- Individualized Instruction Program (IIP) - $8,700
- Small Group IIP - $5,500
- Evening Tutoring - $60/45-minute session
- Online World Language (OWL) - $800
- Equestrian (Fall Athletics) - $1,500
- Laundry for 5-day Boarders - $1,100
- Weekend Overnight Fee for 5-day Boarders - $200/night
- Private Music Lessons - $1,200
Families may choose from a variety of payment options. Payment options are as follows:
WIRING FUNDS: Please contact the Business Office for the steps to wire funds. Thank you.