The Rectory Invitational - A Magic: The Gathering Tournament
Sunday, April 7, 2019
Competitors must preregister by Wednesday, April 3, 2019. Signups will not be accepted at the door.
- Entry Fee: $30.00
- Lunch: $7.50 per person
- 9:00 a.m. Registration (All competitors must arrive on campus before 9:30 a.m.)
- 9:30 a.m. Tournament Start (Deck Building)
- 10:00 a.m. Round 1 Begins
- 2:00 p.m. Tournament End Time (non-Top 8 Competitor)
- 3:00-5:00 p.m. Tournament End Time (Top 8 Competitor)
- Round 1 starts at 10:00 a.m. after deck building
- There will be 4 rounds of 1 hour each, ending at 3:00 p.m.
- At the end of round 4, the Top 8 cut will be made and the Quarterfinal rounds will begin.
- Top 8 will take approximately 3 hours (Quarter, Semi, and Finals of an hour each) after which the Champion will be decided and all participants are ready to leave.
All students not in Top 8 Competition at this time have no further competitive rounds to play.
Regardless of record, everyone is invited to stick around and play with friends or watch the Champion be decided at the Feature Match Tables!
There will not be a separate break between rounds for lunch. Students are responsible for bringing their own lunch, however, lunch will be available at Rectory's Dining Hall for $7.50 per person.
- Ravnica Allegiance Sealed Deck
Deck Building Time:
- 30 minutes
- 50 minutes
- 4 Swiss rounds
- Cut to Top 8
- 1st place Trophy
- 2nd place Trophy
- Other prizes TBD
All players receive 6 booster packs of 15 cards and a door prize.