Frequently Asked Questions
Whether you are new to Summer@Rectory or a seasoned veteran, questions will likely arise. Below is a list of our most frequently asked questions. If you have additional questions, don't hesitate to contact Dave Farrell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-963-6740 x447.
- What time should I plan to arrive at Rectory school on Drop off day? (July 2 or July 16)
- What time should I plan to arrive at Rectory school on Pickup Day? (July 15 or July 30)
- Is there a weekend program?
- Is there an additional fee if I choose a weekend program?
- How many students share the same room in the dormitory?
- For airport transportation, are parents allowed in the shuttle to the school? Or students only?
- Are parents, family members, or guardians allowed to pay a visit to the students in the school?
- Do you require an English language test score for the applicants during the application?
- What type of visa does my student need?