MELP is Rectory's signature program takes place in two weeks after students return from spring break. Students eagerly anticipate MELP throughout the year for exploring a topic in depth through hands-on experiences, sometimes off campus and out of town. The program encourages alternative learning styles, creativity, and problem-solving.
This spring we are offering 16 different programs which take place as far away as California and Florida, and locally in New England.
We will be showing parents and families where are students are and what they are doing on social media starting on the week of March 18. Be sure to check Facebook and Instagram for updates.
Photo: Headmaster, Fred Williams leads our MELP in Arizona - he's excited about our new MELP t-shirts and shows off his favorite photo from last years trip.
- Animation, Imagination, and Innovation: FL
- Around the World in Five Days
- Cape Escape
- Charter Philly
- Discover America's Music City
- How it's Made: The Grand Tour
- Inside New England Sports
- Lights, Camera, Action: Hollywood CA
- Natural New England
- Outdoor Adventures
- Salt River Rafting: Arizona
- Surf & Turf: Exploring Anaheim, CA
- The Charm of Charleston
- Unlocking the Everglades: Key Largo
- Washington DC - Our Nation's Treasures
- Water, Water, Everywhere!