March Experiential Learning Program
MELP is Rectory's signature program that takes place the first week of the spring term. Students eagerly anticipate MELP throughout the year for exploring a topic in depth through hands-on experiences, sometimes off campus and out of town. The program encourages alternative learning styles, creativity, and problem solving.
- Around the World in Five Days
- Atlanta: Empire City of the South
- Arizona: Salt River Rafting
- Charter Philly
- Farm Fresh: Back to Basics
- Florida: Fantasy of Flight
- Follow the Army to Gettysburg
- Inside New England Sports
- Jekyll Island
- Nashville: Discover America's Music City
- Outdoor Adventures
- Rectory Prospectors
- Roots to Rhythm
- The Charm of Charleston
- The Science of Riding
- Washington DC - Our Nation's Treasures
- Water, Water, Everywhere!
One of Rectory’s most innovative programs is MELP, which stands for March Experiential Learning Program.