March Experiential Learning Program
MELP is Rectory's signature program that takes place the first week of the spring term. Students eagerly anticipate MELP throughout the year for exploring a topic in depth through hands-on experiences, sometimes off campus and out of town. The program encourages alternative learning styles, creativity, and problem solving.
2019 MELP Offerings
- Animation, Imagination, and Innovation: FL
- Around the World in Five Days
- Atlanta: Empire City of the South
- Cape Escape
- Charter Philly
- Discover America's Music City
- How it's Made: The Grand Tour
- Inside New England Sports
- Lights, Camera, Action: Hollywood CA
- Natural New England
- Outdoor Adventures
- Salt River Rafting: Arizona
- Surf & Turf: Exploring Anaheim, CA
- The Charm of Charleston
- Unlocking the Everglades: Key Largo
- Washington DC - Our Nation's Treasures
- Water, Water, Everywhere!
One of Rectory’s most innovative programs is MELP, which stands for March Experiential Learning Program.