HERE ARE THE BASICS. WE...
- are located on a beautiful, 138-acre landscape with rolling fields and beautiful trees.
- teach to the individual, through enrichment and support; our individualized instruction is the cornerstone of a Rectory education.
- identify and understand each student’s unique learning styles.
- develop individual talents through academics, athletics, and the arts.
- promote diversity: geographic (U.S. 70 %, International 30 %), economic, cultural, racial, ethnic, and religious.
- have built a warm, nurturing community.
- are within 45 minutes of three major cities (Hartford, CT, Worcester, MA, Providence, RI), 1 1/2 hours from Boston, and 3 hours from New York City.
- give approximately two million dollars in financial aid annually.
- encourage the spark in our students that ignites their desire to excel.