March Experiential Learning Program
MELP is Rectory's signature program that takes place the first week of the spring term. Students eagerly anticipate MELP throughout the year for exploring a topic in depth through hands-on experiences, sometimes off campus and out of town. The program encourages alternative learning styles, creativity, and problem solving.
- America's Historic Triangle
- Around the World in Five Days
- Cape Escape
- Charter Philly
- Fantasy of Flight
- Farm Fresh
- Inside New England Sports
- Jekyll Island
- New Orleans: Birthplace of Jazz
- Outdoor Adventures
- Puerto Rico: Island of Natural Wonders
- Rectory Prospectors
- Roots to Rhythm
- Salt River Rafting: Arizona
- The Charm of Charleston
- Washington DC - Our Nation's Treasures
- Water, Water, Everywhere!
One of Rectory’s most innovative programs is MELP, which stands for March Experiential Learning Program.