The Rectory School is accredited through the Connecticut Association of Independent Schools (CAIS), a recognized Accrediting Agency in the State of Connecticut. Thus, The Rectory School is approved by the State of Connecticut Board of Education. Our early childhood program is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
- Connecticut Association of Independent Schools (CAIS),
- Junior Boarding School of America (JBSA),
- National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS),
- NYC Parents League, Secondary Schools
- Admission Test Board (SSATB),
- Education Records Bureau (ERB),
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC),
- International Dyslexia Association (IDA),
- The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS).
- Association for Supervision of Curriculum Development (ASCD)
- National Science Teachers Association (NSTA)
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM)
- International Literacy Association (ILA)